Are you a teacher who is experiencing any of the following?
- You are underpaid, unappreciated, and unhappy with your current situation, but don’t know where to turn?
- You wish you could explore other professional opportunities, but feel that you are “just a teacher,” so you aren’t prepared to do anything else?
- You always wanted to be a teacher and knew that was what you were “meant to be,” but now you feel conflicted because it isn’t what you thought it would be and you aren’t getting the satisfaction from it that you yearn to experience?
- You don’t even know how to begin to explore your various options because you thought you would be a teacher forever?
- You are ready and willing to be coached toward a professional transformation that may or may not include teaching for the rest of your professional life?
I can’t tell you what you should do regarding your own professional future, but I can help you sort out your feelings, and I can help you discover on your own what your true calling is and whether or not you should explore your options or decide to make a greater impact right where you are.
You may well be on your way to a professional transformation, but you need to take the first step yourself.
And I CAN tell you that you do not need to tackle these questions alone!
Sometimes you need the objective view of someone who isn’t in the middle of the confusion you feel. You may need someone who can listen, understand, and ask questions that will help you figure out on your own what you need to do. I can be that someone because I have been in your shoes. I know the frustration you are feeling. I can help you sort through the conflict.
As a transformational life and career coach who specializes in working with teachers, I can help.
Call me today at 804-404-5475 to set up a complimentary session or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.