If you feel that your stress feels increasingly unbearable, and if you think that you are feeling symptoms of teacher burnout, you owe it to yourself to investigate your options. It is time to schedule an appointment to learn more about what your options may be.
Remember the 7 signs of teacher burnout?
- Dreading going to work. Feeling anxious or depressed on Sunday night before having to go to work on Monday.
- Feeling stuck and unhappy because you don’t see room for advancement or promotion.
- Feeling that you have control over your work and your projects. Most important decisions are made for you, and you must comply “or else.”
- Feeling disillusioned because teaching isn’t what you thought it would be.
- Having trouble with sleep because you are worried about finances. Losing sleep over your students. Feeling a general sense of overwhelm.
- Lacking the energy and drive you need to be consistently productive and effective on the job.
- Having physical issues such as headaches or backaches. Having been diagnosed with gastrointestinal issues or other ailments.
Perhaps you need help with managing the stress you feel more effectively. Perhaps you need to explore your career options. Either way, talking with someone who has been in your shoes and understands may help.
Knowing that you are not alone can be extremely liberating.
Time is the only real asset you have. You are ready to make a change or you wouldn’t be reading these words right now.
So, what are you waiting for?
Schedule an appointment now to start the process of making a significant improvement in your life. Make a commitment to yourself. Know that you are the only person who can change the direction of your life. Start with making an appointment to speak with me and let’s get started right away.
Schedule an appointment today for a 20-minute Discovery session. No cost to you for this session.
Trusted Advisor, Proven Results
Named Top 25 Online Career Coach